Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Atonement

I have been asked to give a talk on the Atonement in church this Sunday. Now, if I were a missionary giving a 5 minute definition, that would be ssssoooo easy (or so i think). Instead, I get to talk for 15 minutes, I think, about how to apply the atonement to our lives. SSSSSOOOOOOO not easy =) I am think that I will take the approach of how the atonement is also meant for those who have been hurt by the sinner, not just the sinner. There, that one sentence summed it up =) Now I need a bunch more!

2 comments:

  1. have you tried Kimball's miracle of Forgiveness? There might be some stuff along those lines in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first got the assignment, I thought I should try and read the book... but there was not enough time, but I think you are right, I should be able to find something! Thanks

    ReplyDelete