Friday, February 24, 2012

Such a Waste

While the entire waste is not my fault and is not a waste on the other end… today has been a waste! I stayed up way too late for 3 days in a row reading JUNK on the computer. I took a nap yesterday for 2 hours and then again today for 3 hours! Has anyone been outside these past two days? Gorgeous! And I have wasted the entire time sleeping =(

Doctrine and Covenants 88:124

124 Cease to be idle; cease to be unclean; cease to find fault one with another; cease to sleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated.

Now I will say that I have gotten up early to exercise (today just got up early). But early means 5 am instead of 5:30 am =)

No comments:

Post a Comment